Entertainment News

CEAN Realizes ₦278 million in Ticket Sales

today03/08/2023 11

Background
share close

The Cinema Exhibitors Association of Nigeria, CEAN, has realized ₦278 million in ticket sales across cinemas in the month of February, nationwide.

National Chairman of the Association, Ope Ajayi, revealed that the cinemas also had 122,295 gross admissions within the period under review.

According to Ajayi, Cinemas experienced a drastic decline in sales in February when compared with ₦819 million made in January.

Written by: Helen Obih

Rate it

Previous post

Sports News

Pele’s Widow to Inherit 30 per cent of his Assets

Widow of the late football legend Pele will inherit 30 per cent of his assets. According to his Will, Pele’s third and last wife will inherit his mansion in Guaruja, and a seaside resort town south of Sao Paulo. The remaining 70 per cent is reserved for Pele’s children, including an unrecognized daughter that he may have.

today03/08/2023 11

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0%
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!