News

Generator Fumes Kill Two Kogi Poly Students

today02/09/2024 1

Background
share close

Two students of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja have died after inhaling fumes from a power generating set placed close to the window of their apartment overnight.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, William Ovye Aya, confirmed this on Thursday.
Aya disclosed that the deceased were identified as Bilikisu Eleojo, Ibrahim Haliru and Mercy Ojochegbe
According to him, the generating set was placed close to the window of the victims, they slept off and died before daybreak.
The Police PPRO also disclosed that the deadbodies have being deposited in the mortuary.

Written by: bossgmsi

Rate it

Previous post

News

Senate Drills CBN Governor Cardoso And Other Officials:

Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and Financial Institutions is holding a session with Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Olayemi Cardoso, Olayemi led other officials of CBN to the Red Chambers on Friday morning amid the rising cost of living and hardship Nigerians are grappling with. It could be recall that barely two days ago Cardoso appeared before the members of the House of Representatives over the free fall of the Naira and the foreign exchange crisis were he blamed medical […]

today02/09/2024 1

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0%
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!