Local News

Soludo promises to restore peace in Anambra

today04/09/2022 17

share close

Anambra state Governor, Chukwuma Soludo has assured that peace and stability will surely return to the state.
Soludo gave the assurance when he visited the headquarters of Aguata local government area in Ekwulobia set ablaze by miscreants.
He noted that the onslaught on the criminals was quite revealing as about 85% of them arrested came from one of the Southeast states while the other 15% came from another Southeast state.
The Governor stressed that the state will regain its space and will be peaceful and stable.

Written by: bossgmsi

Rate it

Previous post

Local News

Ugwuanyi appoints Monarchs

Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved the appointment of six Monarchs into the State Traditional Rulers Council. Ugwuanyi announced this in a statement issued by the Commissioner for Chieftaincy Matters, Charles Egumgbe. The statement noted that the appointments take effect from April 6, 2022.

today04/08/2022 31

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Our customer support team is here to answer your questions.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!